Arctic Inspiration Prize Regional Manager for Nunavut
Are you an outgoing, well networked, and passionate individual who works from the heart kind of person? Perhaps a self-employed consultant or a retiree looking for rewarding part-time work? If so, the Arctic Inspiration Prize (AIP) is looking for you!
The AIP is celebrating its 10-year anniversary in 2021. To help build the prize in the northern regions, we are committed to new roles of northern region managers.
This role is best suited for people who:
- Understand and live the life of the community in Nunavut
- Have their ear to ground on what is happening on local levels and have a vast array of people and organizations in their network
- Care deeply about the north, especially Nunavut, and continue to work for its betterment and the betterment of its people
- Are organized, have computer skills and are adept at multi-tasking
- Possess great people skills, are able to build and maintain relationships across a variety of people and organizations
- Have some background in fundraising and building momentum around a cause/project they believe in
- Have the equivalent of 1-2 days a week to dedicate to breathing life into the knowledge and excitement around the Arctic Inspiration Prize in Nunavut
- Are familiar and knowledgeable with social media
If this sounds like something that is of interest to you, or you could do with your eyes closed, we want to hear from you! We would love to build the Prize further up in Nunavut and we can’t do it without your local help, knowledge, and passion.
Please contact Reanna Johnston, Nunavut AIP Trustee email@example.com for more information or send her an expression of interest.