Nasittuq Corporation is offering scholarships, up to $2,500, to three members from each of the Nunavut, Nunatsiavut, Inuvialuit and Nunavik Settlement Regions.
The Scholarship is designed to encourage students to pursue and explore advanced education in Electrical, Computer Science, Electronics, Environmental Studies, Business, and/or Indigenous Studies disciplines.
To be eligible for Nasittuq’s scholarships, each member must:
- Be a beneficiary of the Nunatsiavut, Nunavut, Inuvialuit or Nunavik Settlement Region
- Submit an enrollment or acceptance letter for full time studies from an accredited institution (college/university)•Submit your most recent transcript with your application (high school or post-secondary
- Submit a completed application form
- Submit two letters of support (Instructor, teachers, employer, etc.)
- Submit a recent and clear electronic colour photograph
- Submit a current resume
Application Deadline: 1 December 2023
Please download and complete your application and submit it to:
Inuit Student Scholarship Program
Suite 1600, 275 Slater Street
Send to: Scholarships@nasittuq.com