Photo credit: Bill Williams
To create an authentic and genuine guest experience while embodying Inuit Qaujimajatuqangit and providing an exceptional standard in hospitality and comfort in Canada’s North.
What We Do
Aqsarniit Hotel and Conference Centre owns and operates Qikiqtaaluk Corporation’s hotel and conference facility in Iqaluit, Nunavut. The Aqsarniit Hotel and Conference Centre offers a new standard in comfort, hospitality, cuisine and conference capabilities in Nunavut.
Located in Nunavut’s capital city, Iqaluit, the Aqsarniit Hotel and Conference Centre serves as a hub meeting place for Nunavut. We offer conference space suitable for large groups. The ballroom is divisible into three rooms and offers state of the art lighting and audio-visual capabilities. A second meeting space is divisible into two rooms and facilitates smaller workshops, meetings and private functions.
- 94 luxury guest rooms (including 12 suites)
- 7,200 square feet conference centre
- 80 seat dining room
- 186 seat lounge
- Fitness room
- Accessible rooms available
- 100% non-smoking
- Free onsite parking
- Pet friendly rooms available (additional fee may apply)
- Cribs available (based on availability)
- Complimentary WiFi (upgraded internet available for a fee)
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- 24-hour coin operated guest laundry
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary guest coffee
- Wake up calls available upon request
- Banquet and meeting facilities and services
- Daily housekeeping