"Creating Economic, Employment and Career Development Opportunities for Inuit"
"The Qikiqtani Region is in Development"
"Many Opportunities for Development are Emerging"
"QC is Ready to Develop Long Term and Large Scale Projects for the Benefit of Inuit and our Communities"
QC is owned by Qikiqtani Inuit Association.
Steps to form a Joint Venture
Step 1: Initial Process
- Letter of intent,
- Confidentiality agreement and Due Diligence
Step 2: Signing of the Legal Documents
- Non competition and non solicitation agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement and corporate structure including:
- Business plan
- Inuit Training and Inuit Building Capacity Plan
- Service Agreement or Role for QC to the NEWCO
- Service Agreement or Role for the Partner to the NEWCO
- Unanimous Shareholders Agreement
- Management Agreement
Step 3: Registration of the NEWCO Corporation.