100% Owned Subsidiaries
Qikiqtaaluk Logistics Inc.
One of the five active QC wholly owned subsidiary companies, Qikiqtaaluk Logistics (QL) provides a long list of professional services and is dedicated to create sound training and employment opportunities for the Inuit workforce. >> Website
Qikiqtaaluk Logistics acts as Developer, by providing:
- Inuit Employment Agency Services
- Project Development, Management and Administration
- Feasibility and Business/Project Case Studies
- Risk Management and Quality Control
- Industrial and Institutional Construction/Renovation
Qikiqtaaluk Logistics acts as General Contractor, by providing:
- Environmental Site Remediation Services (Dew Line Projects)
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Catering Services
- Purchasing and Expediting Services
- Warehousing Services for Industrial Material in Iqaluit
Qikiqtaaluk Properties Inc.
Qikiqtaaluk Properties Inc. (QPI) is committed to providing safe, secure, functional and attractive accommodation for our tenants. QPI provides residential, commercial and industrial leasing opportunities. Service areas include:
- Property management
- Property maintenance
- Leasing of corporately owned property
- Custodial services
- Commercial property development
Qikiqtaaluk Corporation is under contract to provide Property Assessment Services on behalf of the Government of Nunavut.
Baffin Gas Limited
Baffin Gas Limited has focused on improving gas bar service and products selection in the convenience store, which is located in downtown Iqaluit. They have expanded operations in the provision of auto parts, cleaning products, foods and government supplies. The company also facilitates an annual sealift of grocery products for local residents, a special Christmas order and the occasional fresh lobster.
As well, Baffin Gas Limited has recently opened a very successful deli and coffee shop in the lobby of the Igluvut Building, providing fast, fresh and tasty lunches for the office crowd.
Qikiqtaaluk Information Technology Corporation
Qikiqtaaluk Information Technology Corporation (QITC) is a broad base information technology company offering domestic internet business service and servicing of business accounts with technical expertise. They are the Iqaluit community service provider for Qiniq for Nunavut Broadband Development Corporation. Service areas include:
- Application Service Provision
- Application Service Hosting
- Help Desk
- Remote and On-Site Support Services
- High-speed Corporate Enterprise Network
- Web Hosting
- Retail Sales of Equipment and Parts
3379442 Canada Inc.
3379442 Canada Inc. was the developer and project manager for the Qikiqtani General Hospital project in Iqaluit. It ensured the overall financing, administration and supervision for the design and construction of the Hospital. The operations were conducted in partnership with the Government of Nunavut (GN) as a Public-Private Partnership (3P).